After becoming hopelessly addicted to the "reblog" function on tumblr, I realized that I had discontinued any original posts by yours truly. It's difficult to call my tumblr a blog anymore, because admittedly I have ceased all legitimate blogging. Ergo, this was born.
So, where to start?
The new year, 2011 (or "11" as frezned christened it), has begun, demanding a fresh set of resolutions. Well, my faith in resolutions has been shattered, as I realized that I rarely keep them. Plus, why should my goals to better myself have a time limit? Ridiculous. With that in mind, consider these more life goals than resolutions.
- the 50 book challenge (okay, fine, that one is a yearly thing)
- dominate a new project every month
- actually upload a vlog to my YouTube collab channel every week
- travel as much as financially possible
- stop procrastinating? 'kay thanks.
- spend more time reading than browsing YouTube
- keep up with this blog! :D
- be healthier, in all areas
- rectify the insomnia situation
- have fun with photography again
I'm sure the only person who will ever read this is, in fact, me, but whatever. It's still fun, no?