Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm all black and blue.

When I decide it is time for a change, I don't half-ass it. I am someone who is all about routine, but when I get bored, the change is always pretty drastic. Hence... my new hair.

For years now, I have been dying my naturally chocolate brown hair a dark auburn color. It usually faded fairly quickly, leaving me with light reddish-brown waves. Yesterday, I thought, "To hell with this!" and dyed my hair black with some electric-blue streaks in it. In addition to the shocking change in color, I added bangs and a ton of random layers. Personally, I think it looks awesome. (: Sure, my brother says I look "emo" now, but whatever.

Aside from my hair appointment, all I have been doing lately is school assignments. I'm kind of losing my mind. But, to break up the monotony, I have renewed my Netflix account! :D I had to put it on hold for about a year due to a lack of finances, but I can finally afford it again. As a movie enthusiast, I cannot even describe how excited this makes me. I just finished watching "Wristcutters: A Love Story", which was strangely wonderful. It is about a world where people go to when they kill themselves, which sounds horribly depressing. Somehow, they managed to morph a downer of a concept into an adorable love story, without being a cheesily appalling level of cutesy. It was just... good.

No comments:

Post a Comment