I am the worst driver. Ever.
This realization hit me as I was making a video for my YouTube channel today. I swear, all I ever talk about is car trouble and Disney films. I had always considered myself an average driver, but suddenly it donned on me that I am wayyyyy below par.
Just look at my track record:
- In the first month after I received my license, I got pulled over because my brights were on. When the officer informed me of this, I exclaimed, "I have brights?!"
- Later that month, I hit a car in a parking lot. There was no damage, but still. It was not a proud moment for me.
- During my third month driving, I totaled my car. The truck that I hit had zero damage, but the front of my Jetta crumpled like an accordion.
- Last month, someone hit me and then drove away. Five minutes later, I got stuck in a snow bank.
- Three days ago, I backed over an extremely large television. It scraped up the side of my vehicle, and the TV might as well have exploded.
I haven't even been driving for a year and a half. This is not the most impressive resumé, I admit. Throughout the first six months, if anyone asked me for a ride, I would say, "Sure. But, as a disclaimer, you might die."